Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring

Spring is here; the trees are greening, the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and there's a bluebird box in the neighbor's backyard looking for a tenant.
I thank my daughter Jen for the above picture which I decided to embellish with tubes.
The vacancy sign was created from a sign post made by Judy
Thank you, Judy.
The Bluebird was tubed from a previous desktop.
This is a large size desktop and can be saved to your computer by clicking on the above image.
If you need a standard size desktop you'll find that here
I hope you enjoy this desktop as much as I enjoyed making it.
Jan

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan you have gelled eveything together beautifully for this delightful desktop. Lovely photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Jan. Thanks lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete